Saturday, October 15, 2011

a hunting we will go...

so I've been wallowing in self doubt / pity of late...

I think I need to find a part time job... for several reasons...

one being I have not worked for 7 years...

trouble is...

I HAVE NOT WORKED IN 7 YEARS!!!!

it's horrifying to discover how much confidence in one's own ability can go missing in that time.

I'm not looking for a career... just a local part time job, where I get paid and I can go home... no baggage attached.

Even the mere idea of looking for what sounds like a simple thing sends me in a spin

but I think I need to do this (if only because it scares the bejeezus out of me)

So last Friday I pulled up my socks, got some resumes ready and visited my local shops... I dropped off 5. Should I do more? I guess so

I'm kinda proud and hopeful

Wish me luck ;)


No comments: