Wednesday, February 19, 2014

mostly positive

for the most part things are still going well for me, I've really gotten stuck into writing again... with the winter olympics on it is the perfect opportunity to disappear while Hubby watches the sport. And I'm hoping to get the first part of it finished this year.  W00T!!!

School routines etc are all back and running reasonably smoothly. Yay!

However...

My lovely little job has not been so lovely in recent weeks.  One particular person has been making it difficult for me, my manager is aware of it... the initial issue has been resolved.  It was made clear that what I was doing was correct and the other person needed to butt out but their animosity towards me still remains.

I liked this person until they started to prevent me from doing my job correctly.  As a human being they are one of the good ones.  Why they are acting like this, I have no idea but it affects me, not in my ability to do my work but how I feel.

The pain I feel in my shoulder I experience when I'm anxious has returned and I spend a lot of time trying to avoid contact with this person... which is virtually impossible when we are work the same area.

But I'm trying hard and recognise that my feelings of depression and anxiety returning are part this silly issue and part hormonal.  So hopefully once the hormonal part has subsided, the rest will be easier to deal with and fingers crossed with time, work will return to being lovely again.

thanks for listening x

No comments: