Tuesday, March 4, 2014

D Day

ok so things have gone from bad to worse for me at work.  Last Wednesday my anxiety was at an all time high, I felt nauseous the whole time I was there and I couldn't think straight.  I looked for every task under the sun to get me away from my nasty colleague.

Thursday, I physically couldn't bring myself to go into work.  I made a doctor's appointment and rang my boss.  I felt horribly guilty as I knew I was leaving them short staffed.  My boss understood and we've organised to meet with the big boss today.  My doctor agreed this was the right thing to do, I'm only causing myself further damage by trying to work through it by myself.

So that's where I'm at, I'm trying hard not to work myself up into knots before I go and I'm failing miserably.  I didn't sleep well last night either.  I have the sinking feeling that there's going to be more stress before this improves.

Cross your fingers and toes for me.  I need all the good vibes and positivity I can get x o

No comments: